I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] located at [insert location here] is a new escape room focusing on providing a range of puzzle and adventure-based games. The Company will offer an entertaining problem-solving experience in a relaxed, friendly, and safe environment.
The Company’s primary service includes providing a range of puzzles, riddles, adventure games, mystery rooms, and challenges, all in one place. The Company aims to become the number one adventure destination for consumers in [location].
The Company will provide the following services to its customers:
- Puzzle games
- Role-playing games
- Military operations missions
- Scavenger and Treasure Hunts
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Gaming
[Company Name] will primarily offer its service to the residents living within a 20-mile radius of the business location. The escape room will be located in a growing community of young professionals. As these types of adventure activities are favored by Gen Z and Millennials, the escape room will enjoy a robust market.
[Company Name] is a family-owned escape facility that is owned by [Founder’s name] and his immediate family members. The business will be managed by [Founder’s name] and his son [insert name]. [Founder] has over xx years of experience in adventure entertainment, having led adventure tours all across the US prior to starting his own escape room facility. His in-depth knowledge and expertise will help [Company name] favorably compete with other entertainment options in the area.
[Company Name] is qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- Escape rooms are exploding in popularity, and many young professionals and tourists want to experience these real-life adventures. In addition, the company surveyed local business owners and received highly positive feedback pointing towards a demand for adventure experiences as team building activities, and an excitement about using these services after the escape room launches.
- The Company’s location is in a high-volume retail area and will thus be highly convenient for a significant number of consumers.
- The management team has a track record of success in the entertainment sector.
- The escape room business is a proven business model and has succeeded in communities throughout the nation.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $150,000 to launch its escape room. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Escape room design/build: $25,000
- Working capital: $125,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Financial Summary||FY 1||FY 2||FY 3||FY 4||FY 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$219,152||$378,458||$505,670||$672,098||$912,948|
|Income Tax Expense||$76,703||$132,460||$176,985||$235,234||$319,532|
|Net Profit Margin||25%||31%||31%||32%||35%|