I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name], located in [insert location here], is a drop shipping company that focuses on providing drop shipping services to individuals and businesses in the surrounding community. The Company will work with the top suppliers to ensure affordable, on-time delivery. We will have an impressive list of integrations and sophisticated inventory management tools to support a large number of suppliers and products. The Company’s goal is to become one of the leading drop shipping companies in the area.
[Company Name] will provide high-quality drop shipping services to its clients, for the following categories:
- Home Goods
- Mobile Phones
[Company Name] will primarily serve households and businesses within a 100-mile radius of the business location. The demographics of the customers is as given below:
- Households- 82%
- Businesses- 18%
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s name], who has been in the drop shipping industry for [x] years. [Founder] has a business degree. He has extensive experience in the drop shipping industry, working for leading drop shipping companies prior to starting his own company. He will have the help and support of his business partner, [Insert Name], who will handle the marketing and admin tasks for the company.
[Company Name] is qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There has been significant growth in the drop shipping industry over the past few years. In addition, the company surveyed the local population and received highly positive feedback pointing towards an explicit demand for these services, supporting the business after launch.
- The management team has a track record of success in the drop shipping business.
- The Company will provide high-quality drop shipping services.
- The drop shipping company is a proven, successful business in the United States.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $160,000 to launch its drop shipping company. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Build-out and Startup costs: $62,000
- Working capital: $98,000 to pay for marketing, supplies and salaries until [Company Name] reaches break-even.
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Financial Summary||FY 1||FY 2||FY 3||FY 4||FY 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$219,152||$378,458||$505,670||$672,098||$912,948|
|Income Tax Expense||$76,703||$132,460||$176,985||$235,234||$319,532|
|Net Profit Margin||25%||31%||31%||32%||35%|