II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name] is a licensed, all-around dog grooming salon in [Location] that provides excellent pet care at a very reasonable price. We believe that our dogs are part of our family and deserve the best treatment available in order for them to thrive. We maintain a safe and dog-friendly environment that assures our clients that their babies are in good hands whenever they leave them at our salon. With our vast space, high-quality equipment, premium products, specialized services, and professional pet caretakers, we position ourselves to be the leading dog grooming salon in the [Location] area.
We implement the highest standards by meeting our clients’ needs precisely and completely. By hiring professional veterinarians, certified pet caretakers, and experienced dog trainers, we are confident that our clients get the best value of the amount that they pay for.
[Company Name]’s History
Founded by [Founder’s Name] in [month, year], [Company Name] started as a home dog grooming service on weekends. [Founder] would be contacted by clients for their dog’s grooming and he would either pay them a visit or schedule them to drop their pets by.
Driven by his passion for dogs, he decided to earn a certificate as a dog caretaker and trainer. With his years of experience in the medical field and as an assistant to a local veterinary clinic, he decided to start a dog grooming salon of his own.
Since incorporation, the [Company Name] has achieved the following milestones:
- Found salon space and signed Letter of Intent to lease it
- Developed the company’s name, logo and website located at [website]
- Determined equipment and fixture requirements
- Began recruiting key employees
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
[Founder’s Name] will be able to provide clients with the following services:
- In-home dog grooming service: Staff will go to clients’ homes by schedule to groom, feed, walk, or check on pets as often as requested.
- Day/Overnight care: Pets can be taken care of by the dog grooming salon staff for up to 24 hours with complete accommodation and care services. Each pet will be housed in separate kennels depending on the client’s request.
- Pet Grooming: On-site professional pet grooming services.
- Dog training: Certified dog trainers provide courses for the client’s pets specialized according to their needs.
- Special Requests: Provide service for pets with special needs including administering medication, assisting with recovery from surgery, handicaps, etc.