II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name] is a pioneer in providing dental care for the people in the community. Our dentist office offers a suite of services that is sized to fit the whole family, including general, cosmetic, and restorative dental care. For more than [x] years, our family-owned dental business has rendered quality dental services focused on exceptional customer service.
[Company Name]’s History
[Company Name] was established in the year [xxx] founded by [Founder’s Name]. Our first location was in [Address]. The initial staff structure consisted of one dentist, one dental assistant, one receptionist, and one office orderly. During the course of the last few years in operation, the staff base has increased to include two more dentists, two more dental assistants, and a bookkeeper.
To date [Company Name] has three fully operational dental units with a number of dental specialists available for specialised dental care.
Since incorporation, the Company has achieved the following milestones:
- Found office space and signed Letter of Intent to lease it
- Developed the company’s name, logo and website located at [website]
- Determined equipment and fixture requirements
- Began recruiting key employees
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
[Founder’s Name] will be able to provide clients with the following services:
- Oral Prophylaxis: This is a sophisticated dental service that effectively removes tartar and plaque build up from the teeth’s surfaces and those that are concealed in between the sensitive areas of your gums.
- Teeth Whitening: Lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look.
- Dental Braces: Dental braces (also known as braces, orthodontic cases, or cases) are devices used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help to position them with regard to a person’s bite, while also working to improve dental health.
- Dental Implant: Made to replace a tooth. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth
- Oral Surgery: It entails the diagnosis, adjudicative treatment of various oral diseases, injuries and defects which are in consonance with the functional and aesthetic aspects of a human’s mouth, face, teeth and jaws.
As [Founder’s Name] understands, the key to a successful dental service is being responsive to the particular needs of clients. [Founder’s Name] will have a full-time assistant who will, among other things, manage operations including scheduling, inventory, and bookkeeping. This will free up the time of [Founder’s Name] to work on important patient cases.