I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name], located at [insert location here] is a new dental clinic providing quality dental services to its patients. [Company Name] is headed by [Founder’s Name], an experienced dental services manager.
[Company Name] will focus on providing dental services including cleanings, x-rays, fillings, crowns, root canals, extractions and implants. The founder, [Founder’s Name], will also develop proposals for dental services specific to the needs of the patient.
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents within a 5 mile radius of our location. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 29,897 residents
- Average income of $94,700
- 61% married
- 44% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 36 years
In addition to this relatively wealthy adult demographic for a dental service business, there are five large apartment buildings in the area.
[Company Name]’s most valuable asset is the expertise and experience of its founder, [Founder’s Name]. [First name] has been a dental services manager for the past 15 years.
[Company name] will also employ an experienced assistant to manage most operations. This will be an experienced operations manager who will be trained in dental clinic operations by [Founder’s Name]. The desired individual will have an undergraduate business degree or years of medical office assistant experience.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- [Company Name] will fill a specific market niche in the growing community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that they explicitly are in need of a quality dental office in the area.
- Our location is in a high-wealth area where customers are in need of dental services.
- The management team has a track record of success in the dental services business.
- The local area is currently underserved and residents rely on independent and often illegal dentists.
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $292,000 of debt capital to open its dental service. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures and location build-out, hiring initial employees, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Dental clinic design/build: $146,000
- Working capital: $146,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Topline projections over the next five years are as follows:
|FY 1||FY 2||FY 3||FY 4||FY 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$62,455||$881,858||$1,063,023||$1,295,091||$1,556,772|
|Income Tax Expense||$21,859||$308,650||$372,058||$453,282||$544,870|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|
|Number of orders||3,600||7,776||8,398||9,070||9,796|