IV. Customer Analysis
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Demographic Profile of Target Market
[Company Name] is initially serving regional clients in the area within one hundred miles of the city location. However, [Founder Name, Founder Name, and Founder Name] see the vast potential in creating a profitable franchise opportunity to be applied anywhere in the US. [Company Name] sees a long-term strategy in this offering to come.
[Company Name] serves executives, business owners, real estate brokers and investors, who are seeking to adapt current properties or invest in new ones that offer coworking spaces. The largest market is found in investors, who see the potential for profit:
- Current global demographics suggest 24M coworking space opportunities by 2024, which translates into a need for properties and those who invest in them.
- Because of the high rate of growth in the coworking space arena, the need for investments and land acquisitions will continue to build in the foreseeable future.
Future franchising opportunities may include investments that begin at [Company Name] in the land acquisition stage and continue through to additional elements of building, thus adding another layer of profitability to franchising.
Clients of [Company Name] include primary and secondary targets:
Primary Client Base:
- Business owners
- Corporate executives
Secondary Client Base:
- Commercial real estate brokers
- Commercial real estate developers
- Commercial real estate builders
- Coworking space franchisees