VIII. Management Team
You can download the Catering business plan template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name]is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the catering business for 20 years.
While [Founder] has never run a catering business himself, he has taught cooking classes as the local culinary institute for 10 years. Two courses that he taught included:
- Dishes to Make any Event Special
- This course was designed to give students an a repertoire of special dishes for parties and events
- Fancy Finger Foods
- This course was designed to give students an overall understanding of how to prepare simple, but seemingly fancy, appetizers that do not require utensils and are suitable for passing.
[Founder] has also worked as head chef for Fine Design Catering, an area upscale caterer, for the past ten years and as an assistant chef and cater-waiter at numerous other caterers for the ten years prior to that. He studied cooking formally at the local culinary institute and learned the business side of catering as a part-time assistant manager at Elegant Catering for five years, where he was specifically responsible for ordering ingredients, maintaining relationships with vendors, and storage systems.
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where he majored in Communications.
[Founder] will serve as the head chef and operations manager. In order to launch the catering business, we need to hire the following personnel:
- Sales Manager
- Event Designer (Floral and Décor)
- Cater-Waiters (8 part-time to start, same as 4 full-time-equivalent employees)
- Busboys (6 part-time to start, same as 2 fill-time equivalent employees)
- Chefs (2 to start)
- Sous-chefs (2 to start)
- Driver/Delivery Person (1 to start)