I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Based in [Location], [Company Name] brewery makes high quality, local beer that not only enriches celebrations and traditions, but also brings a touch of the extraordinary into daily life. It combines time-honored brewing with new methods and unique recipes to create a range of classic and craft beer everyone can enjoy. [Company Name] beer is the flavor of [Location].
Customer satisfaction is [Company Name]’s highest priority, with beer for every palate. [Company Name] has ambitions to become a household name; a go-to for all occasions.
The following are the types of beer that [Company Name] produces:
- Belgian Witbier
- Pale Ale
- Amber Ale
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents who live within the city. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 302,145 residents
- 79,567 workers
- Average income of $51,031
- 40% married
- 38% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 39 years
[Founder’s Name]’s expertise and experience is the [Company Name]’s most valuable asset. After graduating from the University of ABC where he earned a degree in Business, [Founder’s Name] worked at Samuel Adams. In his long experience in the industry, he acquired an in-depth knowledge of the ins and outs of running a brewery before he started [Company name].
[Company Name] will also employ an experienced assistant to help with production. He will also be trained by [Founder’s Name] so he can take over the business when Founder’s Name] is away.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There is currently no brewery in the community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that they explicitly want to purchase our beer when launched.
- The management team has a track record of success in the brewery business.
- The brewery business has proven to be a successful business in the United States.
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $400,000 to launch its brewery. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures, manpower costs, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Brewery design/build: $200,000
- Working capital: $200,000 to pay for Marketing, salaries, and equipment costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even