I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is a new ATM business located in [Location]. We sell ATM machines to local businesses around the city, especially those that only accept cash. Our machines can be used by any person who is either walking by the business or patronizing the establishment. The ATMs allow all cardholders to take out quick cash, so they can still make their purchase even if their card is not accepted or declined. Businesses who buy our ATMs also reap the profits of the fees that are charged with each withdrawal. Therefore, our ATM machines are guaranteed to increase sales, profits, and overall foot traffic for our clients.
[Company Name] sells ATM machines to local businesses. We offer several models to choose from, all of which include large screen sizes, touch screens, and accessibility features. All of our models accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
We also offer repairs, maintenance, and upgrade services for a fee.
[Company Name] will primarily serve the [Location] area. The business and residential demographics of the area are as follows:
- 220,515 residents
- 126,168 workers
- Average income of $67,300
- 52,000 businesses
[Founder’s Name] is a business consultant that helps businesses grow and attract more customers and foot traffic. He graduated from [University] with a degree in Business Administration. He also minored in Finance and worked for [X] years in the Finance and Banking industries. His years of business experience make him reliable in starting his own company and trusted by his clients and colleagues.
[Company Name]’s team will include highly skilled technicians for the ATM machines’ repair, maintenance, and upgrades.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed for the following reasons:
- The city has multiple businesses and establishments that are great locations for ATM machines.
- Our ATM machines can be strategically placed in a high-volume area with a lot of direct traffic, and will thus be highly convenient to a significant number of passersby each day.
- The management team has a track record of success in business.
- Cash is an essential need for most people, even in the age of credit cards and cryptocurrency.
- The ATM machine business is a proven, successful business in the United States.
[Company Name] is seeking total funding of $100,000 of capital to launch.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Commercial space lease and build out: $50,000
- Purchase of initial ATM machines: $30,000
- Working capital: $20,000 to pay for salaries and expenses until [Company Name] is cash-flow positive
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Financial Summary||FY 1||FY 2||FY 3||FY 4||FY 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$219,152||$378,458||$505,670||$672,098||$912,948|
|Income Tax Expense||$76,703||$132,460||$176,985||$235,234||$319,532|
|Net Profit Margin||25%||31%||31%||32%||35%|