V. Competitive Analysis
You can download our Assisted Living Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Direct & Indirect Competitors
Adult Restorative Nursing Care
Established in 1986, Adult Restorative Nursing Care is a senior living provider that offers Adult Day Care in a home-like environment. It provides day care, as well as medical services for individuals with a range of illnesses and disabilities, including Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, and Parkinson’s. While the specifics of Scenario’s pricing are not published on the website, it does state that it accepts insurance for payment.
Scenario’s services include:
- Therapeutic activity programs
- Nutritional programs
- Medical Services
Monastery Care is a boutique assisted living facility that focuses on providing continuous compassionate care in an environment where residents’ emotional needs are met alongside their physical needs. Manchester Place Care Homes offer all-Inclusive Assisted Living Services in an upscale neighborhood setting. Its residential care homes were built specifically and exclusively for adults who need assistance with activities of daily living.
Hometown Careis a luxury facility for those needing assistance with daily living, or wish to remain independent. The company provides individualized care, and offers a range of lifestyle options for senior living. Services and amenities include:
- In-House Therapy
- Wound Care and Healing
- Neurological Conditions
- Electrical Stimulation for Swallowing Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Programs
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Skilled Nursing, including Memory Care
[Company Name] has several advantages over its competition. Those advantages include:
- Compassionate Staff: Knowledgeable and friendly staff of nurses, therapists, aides, and social workers who are not only knowledgeable in their field, but place a special emphasis on compassion.
- Location: [Company Name] will be able to service the entire metropolitan area of [company location] and its surrounding areas.
- Quality Care: [Company Name] will provide expert services and their patients will receive quality treatment and care so that the resident is as comfortable as they can be.
- Facility: [Company Name]’s facility will be constructed ADA-compliant, spacious, clean, and comfortable to ensure the resident is at their maximum satisfaction.
- Pricing: [Company Name]’s pricing will be more affordable than its competition. The company will also work on payment arrangements with the resident and their family so that the patient won’t have to sacrifice any type of care they might require because the cost is too high. The company will also accept most types of insurance, as well as Medicare and Medicaid.